Saturday, August 1, 2009

One month to make a decision

I have exactly one month, until the end of August, to make a decision. The decision I must make is to either settle down again temporarily and go back to school, or hit the road again and continue with my nomadic lifestyle.

I am subletting a room in the house I am at right now, and I must be out sometime around the beginning of September. School begins August 31st.....and so does Burning Man. If I stayed, I would need to find a "normal" job, and try to be happy living a stationary life, with the occasional travel excursions. Or...try to make and save as much money as I possibly can within this month, and then head out. If I choose to do this, I am forcing myself to work at least 5 days a week, and in my spare time, I want to finish my TESL certification course.

Big decisions to make...

No comments: